Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

THANKFUL FOR SO MUCH, ESPECIALLY MY HUSBAND by Rolynn Anderson



This is my first blog in my new Blogger site, so I'm thankful, first, that you are reading this message.  Angela Hayes asked me what I'm thankful for.  Easy answer:  I'm thankful for my husband, a calm and capable guy who can fix anything and who builds gorgeous furniture for our house.  He's a keeper!  I mean, I can write and weed and build a novel, but most mechanical things render me helpless.  For those of you in a partnership, which of the two of you is the handiest?  How did that person learn their skill?

I'm also thankful that my latest novel, LIE CATCHERS, is catching the imagination of my readers.

Two unsolved murders will tear apart an Alaska fishing town unless a writer and a government agent reveal their secret obsessions.

Treasury agent Parker Browne is working undercover in Petersburg, Alaska to investigate a money scam and a murder. His prime suspect, Liv Hanson, is a freelance writer struggling to save her family’s business.

Liv pens a series of newspaper articles about an old, unsolved murder. When her cold case ties in with Parker’s investigation, bullets start to fly.

AWARD-WINNING SUSPENSE SPIKED WITH ROMANCE 
ROLYNN’S Web http://rolynnanderson.com      

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kind words. Sometimes, they are even true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that comment came from my husband...he does have a dry wit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!