Popular Posts

Sunday, April 10, 2016

I Pitched to a Hollywood Producer...by Rolynn Anderson

Two years ago I joined Sisters in Crime.  I’ve got a new set of friends and a BUNCH of adventures!  I’ve gone to Bouchercon in Long Beach, Left Coast Crime in Phoenix, and I just returned from Sisters in Crime in Hollywood. 
Funny story: one of the clerks at the Hilton Hotel where the conference took place, looked at our ‘Sisters in Crime’ title, and thought we were all criminals who’d done time and were getting together after leaving prison :-)

Anyway, I wanted to give back by sharing my takeaways on the three day event.  Go to this blog-April 10- to read my notes: http://rosesofprose.blogspot.com

If you’re so inclined, click on this tweet and help me share this information to more people.  Thanks, Rolynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!